Joker Stash - JStash Bazar - Joker Stash Cards - Joker Stash Dumps - JStash Login - Jstash.Bazar

Joker Stash New Link
Ferum Shop   Trump-Dumps

dyneinhaunting

Mar 29, 2020
Joined the site, looking it over. Still waiting on some more reviews. I like the setup and other offerings.If you are giving out starter bonuses, I'll be happy to poke around the site. and try out the services and come post an honest review.

cabarettry

Mar 29, 2020
is the best. his approval rate is very high and he is consistent wit good work. So if u wanna make $$$ buy from shop DUMP+PIN ++

rulekipper

Mar 29, 2020
I've been on your site, the username is Pagliacci, you will see I've added money. How about some bonus for some honest review.

preshowpiper

Mar 30, 2020
Hello friend, I took your dump yesterday, 8 dp and i had 3 worked 2 usa pin and 1 br rest was invalid and wrong pin . only 1200$ made from 3 that worked . gotta go for some bins..Thats great work good shop ...

odbcthurso

Mar 30, 2020
ALL out tryna get some new stuff's,This time stuff's gotta go for 500$ per transaction .. Of lately only working for low 100-150 .. just hope this coming update fire A+++

spitefulmurphy

Mar 30, 2020
my first try i learnt your d w/p are way good than those normal dumps, Good to see new update posted. Hope to get more fire bins sir

CvvShop
Real Unicc Shop